Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Thursday, August 13, 2009

OPI Vampire State Building



Today's manicure is OPI Vampire State Building. This hard-to-find polish was released with the New York City collection in Fall of 2000. Word on the street is that this polish has a dead dupe in Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ, which should be easier to locate as it was released in summer of 2005 with the Chicago collection. I bought this one just for the name. I love vampires, so this is a great time in pop culture for me.
This is a deep burgundy creme, opaque in two coats, but I did three. Like all of my lovely old formula OPI, this is thin and smooth like buttah.
This mani is one coat Nail Tek Foundation II, Orly Bonder, three coats polish, and one coat Seche Vite top coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment