Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Chanel Jade


Today's manicure is Chanel Jade. This is part of a two piece exclusive release through Chanel's website, chanel.com/makeup/jade-nail. This polish is thin and requires three coats for coverage, but it is smooth and looks like jade to me. It really looks like a creme, but in sunlight you can pick up a subtle shimmer.
This mani is one coat SpaRitual LacquerLock bc, three coats polish, and one coat SpaRitual Tout de Suite tc.



The next two photos were taken indoors in natural light:

5 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a gorgeous shade. I don't think I've seen anything that dupes it yet. Looks adorable on your fingers! I'm a sucker for mint greens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty! I wish that it wasn't so spendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my thoughts exactly, very pretty but why so very spenny?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous and beautiful this is. Makes me sorry I didn't buy it. I believe it's now sold out. I don't own any Chanel's. Are they really worth the price. I wish someone could find a dupe for this one. Very pretty on you. I like the other shade also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have to show you a colour that matches it and apparently (according to the reviews beats it) and costs only £9 http://filthygorgeousmakeup.blogspot.com/2009/09/chanel-jade-and-ciate-apple-and-custard.html

    ReplyDelete