Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Thursday, July 7, 2011

OPI Grape...Set...Match



Today's manicure is a skittled OPI Grape...Set...Match from the latest Serena Williams set (I believe it's Wimbledon), and the two closest purple dupes I could find in my stash. I didn't have an exact match. Both LA Girl Rock Star Groupie and the unnamed purple from Hot Topic have a similar finish, but are a shade darker (noticable even in low indoor lighting). I feel like Grape...Set...Match is a bit pinkish toned even.
What's with OPI and Suzi's egregious use of bad puns and repetitive random punctuation?
Ewe-no Watt Eye...Green?
This mani is one coat Spa Ritual Lacquer Lock bc, one coat CND Stickey bc, two coats polish, and one coat of Seche Vite tc.
These pictures were taken indoors using artificial lighting.


1 comment:

  1. They are close but not dupes. I haven't found grape set match yet. Thx for the comps :)

    ReplyDelete