Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Friday, August 26, 2011

Tony Moly GT02 Earth


This mani is Tony Moly GT02 from the Galaxy Collection. As previously stated, Tony Moly is a Korean brand (not distributed in the US as far as I know). I ordered the whole collection on eBay for $10 a bottle. This is a blue-grey base with purple flash with silver, blue, and pale purple holo glitter.
This mani is one coat Spa Ritual Lacquer Lock bc, one coat CND Stickey bc, two coats of polish, and one coat of Seche Vite tc.
These pictures were taken indoors with artificial light.


2 comments:

  1. Holy moly!!! These Tony Moly polishes are so gorgeous!!! Every time I see a new one it's like, *LEMMING ALERT! LEMMING ALERT! CODE RED!!!* Lol! But seriously, this polish is truly beautiful! LOVE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving these. I ordered 2 of them and can't wait to get them. I may have to order more :)

    ReplyDelete