Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tony Moly GT03 Mars


This mani is Tony Moly GT03 from the Galaxy Collection. As previously stated, Tony Moly is a Korean brand (not distributed in the US as far as I know). I ordered the whole collection on eBay for $10 a bottle. This is a brown jelly base loaded with red, orange, purple, and small gold hex glitter.
This mani is one coat Spa Ritual Lacquer Lock bc, one coat CND Stickey bc, two coats of polish, and one coat of Seche Vite tc.
These pictures were taken indoors with artificial light.


Because of the brown jelly base and metallic glitter, I thought of Lippmann Superstar and decided to do a comparison...



3 comments:

  1. I need some of these polishes! These are so gorgeous!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...both are, but I like the Tony Moly better actually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Tony Molys are such incredibly gorgeous polishes!!! I drool more and more with each one! I just "ooooooooo!!!"'ed out loud, lol! XD Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete