Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ozotic Pro Multichrome 503 Rainforest


Today's manicure is Ozotic 503 Rainforest over black. I would've bundled this post with yesterday's, but I took too many pictures.
Ozotic 503 Rainforest is a multichrome shimmer that shifts:
GREEN


PURPLE

MULTI (see the SILVERY TAUPE)

MULTI (see the SILVERY TAUPE)

RED (indoors in artificial light)

MULTI (indoors in artificial light)

I swear it shifts teal/blue too, but I've only seen it in the car...
This mani is one coat Spa Ritual Lacquer Lock bc, one coat CND Stickey bc, one coat of Illamasqua Boosh (black creme), one coat of 503, and one coat of Seche Vite tc.
These pictures were all taken outdoors in full sun (except where indicated).
Please forgive the tipwear and cuticles; I didn't have a chance to take pics for the first two days of wear...

4 comments: