Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rescue Beauty Lounge Pizzicato



I only ordered two of the Rescue Beauty Lounge “L’Oiseau de Feu” or Firebird Collection after examining the swatches on Scrangie, ALU, and AKA. The one that really caught my eye was Piu Mosso, but I was also interested in Pizzicato. Poco a Poco made me think of the recent Essie Lion Around, so I'm waiting on comparison swatches on that one. Fortissimo just seemed kinda boring.
This mani is RBL Pizzicato. Pizzicato is a pale pink-toned lavender creme with icy green and pink shimmer that mostly just appears silvery. It is a sheer and somewhat thick polish for RBL and required 3 coats to cover up bald spots. Not the best formula. It is unique and delicate looking.
This mani is one coat Spa Ritual Lacquer Lock bc, one coat CND Stickey bc, three coats of polish, and one coat of Seche Vite tc.
These pictures were taken indoors with artificial light.


1 comment: