Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Monday, November 28, 2011

Lynnderella Change



Outdoors in sun:

Today's manicure is Lynnderella Change (from her recent Funny Money collection) layered over OPI Sonata in Bronze (an old polish from the OPI Holiday in Harmony collection).
Lynnderella Change is a clear base with gold and holo glitter, gold, silver, and copper square and hex glitter in various sizes, with some red and green accent glitters. This seems a bit more sparse (with bigger chunks) than the last two Funny Money polishes I tried (Thank Blue and I Can Afford It!).
OPI Sonata in Bronze is a frosty copper with some golden shimmer.
This mani is one coat Spa Ritual Lacquer Lock bc, one coat CND Stickey bc, two coats of Sonata in Bronze, two coats of Change, one coat of Revlon Quick Dry tc, and one coat of Seche Vite.


2 comments:

  1. I love that! Change was the one glitter that I was really lemming from the Funny Money collection, but I decided to hold off until January. I'm kinda regretting that right about now =)

    ReplyDelete