Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lynnderella I Can Afford It!



Outdoors in sun:


I haven't posted in awhile, but if you can believe it, I haven't worn nail polish at all since my last post. I had a tragic nail accident with my thumb nail and didn't want to get nail polish remover in the wound. It's pretty much back to normal now though. I should resume posting if the holidays don't get in the way.

Today's manicure is Lynnderella I Can Afford It! (from her recent Funny Money collection) layered over Kleancolor Leaves Jingle. Lynnderella I Can Afford It! is a sheer bright green base with true green hex and square glitter in multiple sizes, small holo glitter, sparse purple hex glitter, and sparse copper square glitter. Leaves Jingle is a green jelly with green glitter.
This mani is one coat Spa Ritual Lacquer Lock bc, one coat CND Stickey bc, one coat of Leaves Jingle, two coats of I Can Afford It!, one coat of Revlon Quick Dry tc, and one coat of Glitter Tamer.
I'll need to thin Glitter Tamer as it's a little bubbly and stringy at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. A green Lynnderella polish - what more could a girl want out of life? Haha. It looks fabulous on you, I love the layering that you did =)

    ReplyDelete