Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Friday, February 3, 2012

Lynnderella Lovey Dovey



You should be able to purchase Lynnderella's new collection, Lovely is as Lovely Does, here in the near future:
llarowe.com
Today's manicure is Lynnderella Lovey Dovey over Essie Armed & Ready.
Lovey Dovey is a smokey sheer base with lavender purple large hex and square glitters, silver large hex, dusty pink square glitter and a hint of shimmer.
Pictures taken outdoors in full sun:

This polish was another case that mixed neutral elements with purple color, so instead of going for the complement of purple as a base, I decided to play up the neutral elements in the base of the polish so the purple would function as an accent color.
This manicure is one coat CND Stickey bc, two coats of Armed and Ready, two coats of Lovey Dovey, and one coat of Seche Vite.


3 comments:

  1. OMG that is gorgeous and a combo I would have never tried! I have Armed and Ready on now and keep looking from my hand to your pics. LOVE this combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far the best combo with a Lynderella. I'm already follwing you via my blog (Unhas a Trois). If you could check it out that'd be awesome.
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cripes, now I am drooling over the Lynderella AND the Essie polish ...TVM!!!
    Hahaha, truly pretty combo

    ReplyDelete