Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Friday, February 24, 2012

Lynnderella Mlle. Violette de Bleu

Indoors in artificial light:


Outdoors in full sun:

Today's manicure is Lynnderella Mlle. Violette de Bleu over Orly Stone Cold. I didn't bother attempting to include this in my complementary base project because it has one of the more heavily tinted bases of the new collection. I just decided to use a close matching base. Mlle. Violette de Bleu aka Throwing Violets into the Ocean is a purple base with bright and navy blue and bright and dark purple hex and square glitters and a little kick of green glitter.
Stone Cold is an intense royal blue macroshimmer.
This manicure is one coat of SpaRitual Lacquer Lock bc, one coat of CND Stickey bc, two coats of Stone Cold, two coats of Mlle. Violette de Bleu, and two coats of Seche Vite.

2 comments:

  1. True, I did push the limits of good sense. I have only myself to blame for the tip shrinkage.

    ReplyDelete