Specializing in nail varnishes - rare, unusual, and obscure

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

China Glaze Capitol Colors Hunger Games Riveting and Electrify



In honor of the upcoming film and the story's heroine, the girl on fire, Katniss Everdeen, I am wearing two colors from the new Hunger Games collection from China Glaze. Riveting is a fiery red-orange macroshimmer with gold flash, similar to an old China Glaze release, Orange-Pacific. Electrify is a mixture of gold glitter and chunkier red glitter in a clear base.
Have you gotten tickets for the midnight show yet?
This manicure is one coat of SpaRitual Lacquer Lock bc, one coat of CND Stickey bc, one coat of Riveting (two on the middle finger), one coat of Electrify (on all fingers except the middle), and one coat of Seche Vite.


4 comments:

  1. I am insane over Riviting! But I am a big fan of not just fuchsia/magentas but also great red/oranges. Have not see a great red/orange like this since Zoya's last summer's Kimmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the combo I decided on for when I go see the movie... but in a glitter gradient. I swatched it on a nail wheel earlier tonight and love it. It's so nice when an idea in your head turns out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was having a hard time figuring out what to pair Electrify with. Have to go on a hunt to go Riveting!

    ReplyDelete